P2V+ for sale (extra goodies)

Reaction score
Suddenly came up against some restrictions in my flying area, so my quad has been rendered useless for me.

I'm looking for 1600 bucks.... and here's the breakdown of what I paid.

Phantom 2 Vision+ 1 extra battery: $1369 brand new from DJI
2 extra batteries @ 129 per: $258
Extra charging cable: $39
Samsung Electronics 32GB PRO Micro SD card: $22
FPVLR Stage 2 kit: $168
Red Rock Carrying Case from Amazon: $130.79
4 extra pairs of blades: $60

Total that I've invested in the quad: $2,046 ish.

My stock Phantom I got out to 5600 feet with clear line of sight over the ocean (yes, over the ocean, I'm a madman). I haven't gotten a chance to test Tony's gear at range on account of me being grounded but I can only imagine that it's better. My first two batteries I probably have about 20 flights on each, my newer batteries maybe 5 flights. The quad is set up in NAZA mode with the Fail-Safe set to RTH. I've also done the aluminum foil mod to the inside of the upper housing to increase GPS reception. Drone is ready to fly right out of the box.

Photos can be provided on request. 1600 bucks and I eat shipping within the continental US. I'd love to get more, but I think this is a realistic price. Drone and accessories listed above shipped in "as is" condition... as soon as I find the gimbal clip to stabilize the camera in transit. =D So that's the P2V+. Remote. 4 batteries. 2 charging cables. 32 GB Samsung Pro SD card. 4 rotor blades on the drone + 8 more brand new blades in DJI original packaging. FPVLR stage 2 antenna kit (already installed). Data transfer cable/wifi module charging cable.... and I think that about covers it.

If interested, please email me at pcduran at gmail.com.

Attachments

• 2014-09-26 17.29.38 (Large).jpg
    2014-09-26 17.29.38 (Large).jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 669

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1