P2V+ Dead?

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are with regards to using P2V+ for any type of work. Has the P2V+ run it's course? Is it time to upgrade to a P3A? Just wondering as I use my P2V+ for work and am wondering if I should upgrade as it seems like more and more 3rd party apps are leaving P2V+ out of their upgrades.

Phantom 2's are gone now, even Phantom 3's are fading, I'd upgrade to a P3P or a P4P, but what I suggest is that you wait for the P3P to drop price since the 2 new drones released. Hopefully they decide to do a massive repricing on the Phantom 3 series and make the P3P about $599

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

My P2V will never die lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have just bought a P2Vplus, £300 with 4 batteries, my first drone, and absolutely love it. I am learning the ropes ( I fly RC Heli's ) and will use it to learn the pilot skills. Then !!! I will progress to a P4Pro. P2v's are not dead lol [emoji106]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I agree i paid 160 for my v+ v3. Only been flying a month perfect introduction to the hobby.

Check out my footage.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Not quite dead yet, but dying.I finally upgraded to a P4 from a P2V+ and the difference/progress is amazing. I enjoyed my P2 but the 4 is so much better. Yes the support for the P2 apps will stagnate or die. On the plus side the spares and batteries etc are now excellent value, and they are so easy to open up and modify.
Before I upgraded I became much more adventurous with the P2, thinking well not too much to lose now, but it always came back safe and sound. I am much more confident with the 4, there is much more redundancy and protection, but still got fond memories of the P2.
If I had kept it, I doubt I would ever have flown it again.

How is it your + is dying?

It's nice to have a back up - if you crash you're not grounded! It can also serve as a tool for searching for your crashed drone in the wilderness...

My P2V+ lost it's video feed to my Iphone 7. Camera and all still work but I can't see anything on my screen. Is there a fix for this. I've upgrade all software but no change.

Could be the 2.4 transmitter burned up - it's a common problem on the pluses... but I'm just guessing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers