P2V case w/cutout for props

Reaction score
Hi All
I purchased a cheap case with cutouts for everything but the props that have to be removed. The case is fine for what I need except a place for the props. There it a pocket on the outside of the case, but I'd rather have them in the case.
Do anybody have any suggestions or what they did to provide for there props?

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Hi All
I purchased a cheap case with cutouts for everything but the props that have to be removed. The case is fine for what I need except a place for the props. There it a pocket on the outside of the case, but I'd rather have them in the case.
Do anybody have any suggestions or what they did to provide for there props?
Hi Todd,
Don't know if you'd be interested in this but I'm pretty sure it'd work for a P2. I didn't like the idea of having to take my props on and off either.
Weatherproof case sale | DJI Phantom Forum
Cheers,
BOT

I guess I didn't explane my self very well. I very happy with the size of the case, I wanted something small. My problem is there's no cut out in the foam for the props. Has anyone modified a case like this and made there own cut out for the props? Or did you come up with another way to pack your props?

A searated knife works well. Just cut out a slot.:cool:

I bought a case from mcm electronics the foam was not cutout. I cutout enough compartments to fit 4 batterys my charger for the batterys my props my remote. I can leave the props on with the case closed but i prefer not too worried the foam in the lid will press too much on the top of the drone and props, takes me about 5 min or less to set up the drone and take off.

I guess I didn't explane my self very well. I very happy with the size of the case, I wanted something small. My problem is there's no cut out in the foam for the props. Has anyone modified a case like this and made there own cut out for the props? Or did you come up with another way to pack your props?
My mistake Todd. I misunderstood.
Exactly what model case did you get? Can you post a picture of it? Like Fplvert said, why can't you just get a long thin knife and cut a slot out yourself?
BOT

I haven't learned how to post a picture yet. And yes I could cut the foam with a electric knife. I'm looking for a spot. I bought the case on eBay for $31.00 and as I say I'm happy with it except no place for props. I just don't think there's any room for them. On eBay there's a whole bunch of these cheep cases $29.00 to $54.00 they all seam to be the same case.

I haven't learned how to post a picture yet. And yes I could cut the foam with a electric knife. I'm looking for a spot. I bought the case on eBay for $31.00 and as I say I'm happy with it except no place for props. I just don't think there's any room for them. On eBay there's a whole bunch of these cheep cases $29.00 to $54.00 they all seam to be the same case.
Post the link...
BOT

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik