P2V cammera video on disassembly

Reaction score
I have a P2V and I can hear something rattling around inside it. Is there a video for opening up the camera.
It appears there are only 4 screws holding it together. Is there something else I should know before trying
to open it? :)

Are you sure it's the camera? I had a rattle and was concerned I'd lost an e-clip from the base of a motor so opened it up to check. Couldn't find anything but could still make something rattle. After a long time trying to hunt it down I found that the receiver re-bind button which is on the underside of the aircraft uses a small moulded plastic piece to actually trigger the momentary switch on the receiver. To avoid accidentally triggering this the trigger is loose fitting. That was the cause of my rattle. That trigger is quite close to the camera...

not a video but hope it works for you

Today I dared to open my camera, if you were a little tense, trying not to break anything, but it really is not that difficult, once you manage to have it, all you need to do is with a pointed tweezers and disconnect the connection Just as you turn the other, tighten with the white part that bothers to remove the connection.

I hope you find it helpful

Nice, and thanks. Do you know what the range is? Also, do you by chance know the BFL of their lens? What size is the antenna?

oukenfold said:
not a video but hope it works for you

Today I dared to open my camera, if you were a little tense, trying not to break anything, but it really is not that difficult, once you manage to have it, all you need to do is with a pointed tweezers and disconnect the connection Just as you turn the other, tighten with the white part that bothers to remove the connection.

I hope you find it helpful

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik