P2V+ camera tilt

Reaction score
Got back my drone after fixing its ESCs and it flew without major issues until it came to camera tilting in mid-flight.

Just wondering if this is abnormal.

When flying, I tilted the camera downwards using the roller on the transmitter to get the camera to face downwards but apparently it is quick to face down 90 degrees but when i wanna get it to face up again, it it tilting up at a really sluggish pace, using the roller switch.

Not really a big issue, but if this can be rectified, would be great yeah.

I was having this issue. I was adjusting camera tilt with my phone and accidently put it into accel mode so the camera tilt follows the tilt of my phone. Drove me crazy. Once I figured that out I started using the tilt knob on the controller but it acted erratic. Once I went into RC cal assistant and made sure my tilt knob was part of the calibration process it everything works nice and smooth. I had to do it again after the latest upgrade because it would do weird things on it's on. Also all calibration on the joy sticks and tilt knob need to be done again if changing from Phantom to Naza modes or back.

I hope one of those help you. It worked for me.

Richard

problem solved. this drove me crazy too, i calibrated my transmitter in both the RC assistant and Phantom assistant software again and now all's fine :D

Everything was fine until i upgraded the firmware. now i guess i'll not jump so eagerly into the latest updates

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj