P2V+ assistant software upgrade

Checked all connectors, removed and plugged them back in place. Same result.
It looks like the module is faulty.
Contacted the store and will leave it with them. The phantom is still under warranty so don't want to open it up.
Thank you guys for your time.
Will keep updating with status.
Cheers

With all the problems people have been posting (man this seems like a more screwed up than usual update), I've avoided upgrading so far. The Android app has updated itself and it flies fine (no battery history of course), but I'll pass on the firmware upgrades for another week or so.

I ran the upgrade on Friday. Skipped one update for latest one, even updated the gimbel software. I did all four of my batteries but the last one gave me some trouble. When I hooked it up to the RC assistant it kept telling me it was a was vision and not a vision plus, and would show me the right gimbel page in the assistant. The camera would not tilt but was getting an image. I tried repowering twice but still said vision not vision plus on the gimbel page. Did the fourth battery update, freaked a bit. Shut every thing down and disconnected. Waited 5 min then started her up in normal start up procedure not connected to the assistant. Camera works, updated the app (iphone 5) and every thing is working. Took for it a test flight seemed fine. I did not hook it back up to the RC assistant I think i will wait until next update to do that since everything seems to be working.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20