Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P2V and Duratool Case (Template)

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by amrflyingdude, Dec 27, 2013.

1. amrflyingdude

Hello Guys!

Seems like some of you have these cases pretty well laid down, I am terrible with a knife so instead of messing my brand new duration case I was wondering if any of you had a template or measurements that can perhaps guide me through?

Thanks again!

Danny

2. GhostMaster

I think the duratool case is plick n pluck só no need any knife...

3. amrflyingdude

It does indeed come fool proof but I was most interested on how other lay out their rigs. you know to get the best out of my real estate

4. Migmon

its only one layer of pick and pluck tho... the other two layers need to be cut with like an electric knife you can get at value village for 3 bucks. i would start out with the bottom layer of foam in only and put the drone on top so it fits with or without props
    then hut an H shape for the legs and camera. do the same with the second layer, and you may need to cut a hole for the remote to lay flat in this layer unless you put it on its side

then you can figure out the pull and pluck part.. thats easy.

a local foam shop sold me like 5 feet of that foam that it comes with for about 9 bucks. so if you mess up just get more foam.