P2V+ and Andriod (HTC One) Wifi disconnects

Zan

Reaction score
Hi Folks -

Just a quick question - wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

I have a stock HTC One phone, fully updated. When I try to connect it to the Phantom, it will initially connect - then disconnects (I'm almost certain because it sees that there is no internet). It will then show as 'disabled' on my wifi list. There are no settings to adjust to remedy, that I can find.

I am able to get it to work with my wife's iPhone.

Thanks,
Zan

Zan said:
Hi Folks -

Just a quick question - wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

I have a stock HTC One phone, fully updated. When I try to connect it to the Phantom, it will initially connect - then disconnects (I'm almost certain because it sees that there is no internet). It will then show as 'disabled' on my wifi list. There are no settings to adjust to remedy, that I can find.

I am able to get it to work with my wife's iPhone.

Thanks,
Zan
I have that phone also. Connects perfectly, I have never had it drop a wifi connection or the phantom FC-40 camera. To new to say what the range is like, but far enough that I start to loose orientation.
Mine is kitkat was sense 5,5 now 6 , both have been excellent.

Hrm... Strange..

Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? Perhaps, adjust Wi-fi settings? What happens with mine is that it will connect, then after about 10-15 seconds says there isn't any internet and then will disconnect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers