P2V+ 2.4 ghz goggles?

Reaction score
i see alot of FPV kits that include goggles for 2.4ghz FPV upgrades for older phantoms.

anyone know of a link to buy, for the P2V+, just a pair of goggles that can talk in 2.4 ghz to my repeater?

thanks.

You'll need to get goggles with hdmi in, forget about the 2.4ghz. A hdmi adapter into your phone, hdmi into the phone and goggles and the phones screen will be mirrored in the goggles. Your options are the cinimizer goggles or the new fatsharks but I dont know if they are released yet. There are a few other makes, there's a thread or two on all this. Other option is the epson movero glasses which are kinda like google glass where you can see through them but the phones screen is overlaid onto the glasses.

Mal pv2 ireland,

I don't have iPhone I HV the note 2...would an HDMI adapter work with note 2?

nedro018 said:
Mal pv2 ireland,

I don't have iPhone I HV the note 2...would an HDMI adapter work with note 2?
It should do, I only use samsung products but I dont have goggles or a hdmi adapter because I've no need but the best and cheapest way to find out is to get an adapter and hdmi lead, launch the dji app and connect the phone to your hdtv with the hdmi. If the tv mirrors your phone screen you should be good to go, if that works and before you spend a fortune on hdmi input goggles be sure to fire an email at the goggle manufacturers to make sure your phone, adapter and goggles are all compatible.

Nice trouble shooting logic thx. I did buy a used 7 inch tablet so maybe I'll get a sunscreen for that and see how that works out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20