P2 worn't turn on at all

Reaction score
Hello!
I got a Phantom 2 Vision from a friend, and this morning had my first flight, which went very well. All was fine, and when I noticed the battery was getting low, I packed up and went back home, to charge the battery.
When the battery appeared fully charged, I put it back in the Phantom, and since then -- it won't power on!!! Well, to be exact, after many attempts, it turned on once while it was connected by USB to the Assistant Software, and so I was able to successfully download and install firmware 3.6. Then, it asked for a power cycle, and has not turned on since :-(
The battery looks fine, 4 green lights, perfect life left, etc. Only when I press for 2 seconds, nothing happens. Nothing at all.
I tried with a spare battery, also fully charged, and nothing happened.

Any ideas???

Thanks!!!

Are you sure your pressing twice?

Press for 2 seconds (battery lights up)

Pause

Immediately press again and hold till phantom powers up?

Hi, I was baffled on how to start up the phantom 2 vision +. I found that if you push the button on the battery once all green lights.Then press it again and watch the lights starting lighting from left to right once the fourth light comes on let go of the button. The same when powering down. Push button once then again and watch the lights go out from right to left once the left light goes out let go of the button. I hope thei helps.
skippkon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj