P2 won't connect with GS

Reaction score
With everything setup the gS brings up my controller and asks for my password. After typing it in, it comes back with "Connection Timeout". I've got a fairly new iPad Air that does connect with other devices, my lights are all showing connections from the ground to the aircraft, I've got several satellites, just won't connect. I've upgraded the new version of GS. I looked for upgrades on the data link devises. I just don't have any idea why it won't connect. Are their any other issues with GS I'm unaware of?

Do you have the iPad connected to the. Phantom SID in you wireless settings? Then are you getting the video and telementry data on your iPad. Also in the app have you toggled on the GS switch to enable GS. After connectin to FPV and getting video slide the screen to the left to get GS. You first went to google maps to get you location on map right? Before the app and GS.

I don't understand what you mean by SID in the wireless settings. I only get telemetry data on the iPad. The video comes in on my FPV screen, which is. I don't know where the toggle switch is in GS. And i have never needed to go to Google maps before to receive map data. I have map data now. I just can't get the drone and the iPad to see each other.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik