P2 with T-motor Upgrade ~ Impact?

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.

I'm sitting here in a shopping cart with my P2, a spare battery, and ready to buy! I was looking a the T-motor Antigravity upgrade, and wondering if anyone can share some insight on them. How's the performance difference, battery time?

I realize not many people have done any upgrades on the P2 yet, but I figured I'd ask. I can always do it later, but if they are a good upgrade for the P2, I'd rather order them now with the quad.

Thanks in advance!

I'd wait until you get it

I don't think the standard props will fit other motors

Mines standard and is coming in at 1260gms with all the fpv gear, and still takes off like it's been catapulted.

T motors will give you exactly 1 minute of extra flight time. Look on youtube for the video. Or the Phantom 2 owners thread on rcgroups forum. Someone did a side by side test of stock vs t motors. If you want to drop $200 for 1 more minute, go for it. I honestly have yet to fly for so long that my battery even gets to the warning so I don't know need another minute of flight time. Frankly if you really need that minute, get a 450 or 550 with a huge battery.

I recently upgraded to the T-Motor Anti-Gravity motors and props. At this point I can't say it was really an "upgrade".
I was wondering myself if anyone else has.
The props are .5" shorter than the factory props and I thought they were supposed to be balanced but yet I have a visible wobble when moving from hover to any direction. And a severe wobble when bench testing. Also, one of the motors has a high pitch whine at a specific rpm that can be heard distinctly from where ever it is. I have read other comments regarding that though.
In all honesty, I'm really starting to feel like I wasted a lot of money.

I hope some other people chime in on this subject.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav