P2 vs P3A

Reaction score
So I've saved up enough funds to consider getting my first drone..

At first I was leaning alot towards the p3a because of the better camera, built in tech and sensors compared to the p2.. but now I'm reading that there are antenna mods that allow you to go very far with your drone which doesn't seem to be the case with the p3a... I'm looking at 999 for the p3a standalone compared to picking up a second owner p2 from Craigslist for around 800 or more with extra batteries and accessories! I'm not into aerial photography by any means but I am fascinated at the thought of being in the clouds! I hope I can get some honest feedback on which route I should take.. I'm a newbie so this would be my first bird. Have a great day :)

The P2 was great for its time but the P3 is advanced far, far beyond the P2 series.
You've focussed on the ability to modify the P2 for extended range.
The P3 already has extended range out of the box.
Every other feature is similarly much improved.
The price you mentioned for a used P2 isn't much less than the P3 Advanced and is about the same as for the new P3 Standard (which is more of an updated P2)
Given the degree of improvement in the P3, I think that price is too high for the superseded model..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4