P2 Vision+(Plus)Camera not transmitting video to DJI iPhone

Reaction score
All I get on the DJI iPhone App is a black screen and the spinning circle and before I removed the DJI App from my iPhone and reinstalled it it would say system through the spinning circle. I've recharged all batteries and updated every system you can from the phantom PT2 software on my computer that you could with no result. Could there be something inside the copter that's defective/disconnected?

Re: P2 Vision+(Plus)Camera not transmitting video to DJI iPh

Can you open the DJI app on your on your phone without it being connected in any way to the phantom, just open it as if it were another app ??? or does this just happen when you try to connect to the wifi of the phantom ?

pyrophantom said:
Can you open the DJI app on your on your phone without it being connected in any way to the phantom, just open it as if it were another app ??? or does this just happen when you try to connect to the wifi of the phantom ?
To view the camera & fly it FPV the wifi to the App must be connected. So yes this only happens when you connect to fly.

Turn off Phantom, repeater, and transmitter.
Close all open programs on your phone. If you don't know how to do that, find out. It's important.
Restart your phone (not just turn the screen off)
Fire everything back up. It will be back to normal.

mrgod2u said:
pyrophantom said:
To view the camera & fly it FPV the wifi to the App must be connected. So yes this only happens when you connect to fly.

I know that, I was asking if the app did this with nothing even attached....you dont need to be connected to see if the app will open correctly.....if you are not connected to the aircraft it is just the camera that will be greyed out so that is what I am asking, does he get this far or is his problem as soon as he clicks to open the app !!

:roll:

pyrophantom said:
mrgod2u said:
pyrophantom said:

I know that, I was asking if the app did this with nothing even attached....you dont need to be connected to see if the app will open correctly.....if you are not connected to the aircraft it is just the camera that will be greyed out so that is what I am asking, does he get this far or is his problem as soon as he clicks to open the app !!

On the latest version with ground station, the camera won't be greyed out as you have to be able to access it to cache maps.

BobUnplugged said:
Turn off Phantom, repeater, and transmitter.
Close all open programs on your phone. If you don't know how to do that, find out. It's important.
Restart your phone (not just turn the screen off)
Fire everything back up. It will be back to normal.

This did the trick, I was shocked at how many programs where zapping my battery. Thank You!

The App worked fine. The problem has been resolved as noted in this short thread.

:roll:[/quote]

On the latest version with ground station, the camera won't be greyed out as you have to be able to access it to cache maps.[/quote]

mrgod2u said:
The App worked fine. The problem has been resolved as noted in this short thread.

On the latest version with ground station, the camera won't be greyed out as you have to be able to access it to cache maps.[/quote][/quote]

I know that too but if it was mentioned about ground station in the original question then I wouldn't have wasted my time answering knowing it wasn't the case !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers