P2 Vision+ available again - $500/ea. 1 LEFT

Complete package yes, just your first one i was able to throw in V3 for you and these two are V2. i think your brother will love one of them.
they are in perfect condition.

Thanks hunch. Received both. For a total of 3 birds.

Attachments

• 1442112095118.jpg
    1442112095118.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 306
  • 1442112106871.jpg
    1442112106871.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: Fplvert
Hunch the pro here! Thank you Bro!

boyz,
just got a perfect P2 V+ V3 in with upgraded controller and all, in a box with everything included!

looks and works PERFECT.

first come first serve

Hunch definitely knows his what he's doing. I wish I had better luck with the p2 v+ I received from him but I did get a partial 75% of of a refund and he took the bird back(this was after a prop died 35ft up). I've said I was done buying used quads but my 6 month old P2 is acting up now and DJI seems not to be in ANY hurry to reply back to me. These prices for used units are still tempting.

Hunch is a very busy guy and I don't want this to come off negative, I just wish my experience went a little smoother and still had a fully functioning quad. I'll probably be back for another purchase in the future, regardless.

another P2 Vision+ V2 available.
Perfect for a starter.
gimbal/camera, one battery, controller, RE700, phone holder, charger, props, box,
thicker 4mm GPS receiver and copper shield mod done by me... this one is $450

another P2 Vision+ V2 available.
Perfect for a starter.
gimbal/camera, one battery, controller, RE700, phone holder, charger, props, box,
thicker 4mm GPS receiver and copper shield mod done by me... this one is $450
ill take it send me the link please

Hello,
Do you have a P3A for sell? I don't need a remote, but I do need the drone, camera, and battery. Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik