P2 Vision+ available again - $500/ea. 1 LEFT

Guys,
I have couple more in the works.
Give me couple days and I'll have some more available.
If you want to put your name down for them let me know so I know how many I have to have ready.

Hani
Put me down for one....but please contact me as I have a few questions....thanks....

I have one for sale with the fpvlr helix antenna mod. Asking 1000 obo...if your serious and have the funds I will make a screaming deal on this. Very nice package.

Nick stop thread jacking. Besides Amazon has brand NEW p3 standards for 799.00 with free shipping so there is no way I'd spend a grand for such a old gen quad copter unless you have six batteries and other accessories?

Last edited:
Reactions: InspectorJim
Nick stop thread jacking. Besides Amazon has brand NEW p3 standards for 799.00 with free shipping so there is no way I'd spend a grand for such a old gen quad copter unless you have six batteries and other accessories?

I agree with you Tatt2, except I wouldn't be interested with any batteries and accessories.
Just because some of us troll doesn't mean we're Green!

I'm contemplating moving up from my FC40 and Hunch seemed like a good person to deal with.

Reactions: Extreme24

I agree with you Tatt2, except I wouldn't be interested with any batteries and accessories.

I'm contemplating moving up from my FC40 and Hunch seemed like a good person to deal with.

I wasnt intending on threadjacking guys...I apologize to all involved for that mistake. If my unit is only worth a few hundred bucks I will take that for it. I would rather see it fly than just set.

LOL,
everyone was "very interested" two are still sitting on my shell with no new owners claimed :)
again, these two are V2 versions of Phantom 2 Vision + in 100% perfect condition with 1x battery, 1x charger and 2x set of new props.

Reactions: nick231

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31