P2, vision and vision+ all combined

Reaction score
Why have all three of these discussions been combined???:eek:

Guess they killing us off Jason . ;)
Most likely just saving space .Not many of us post there much anymore .
As long as they just don't take it away we will learn to deal with it .

Reactions: dirtybum
Sure they are!! P5 must be coming gotta make room.

Reactions: dirtybum
Well we are getting larger . I guess they forgot what made this forum .
I hate to see it all run together also but also hated when we went to they layout we have know .
But did get used to it .
Times are a changing

Well we are getting larger . I guess they forgot what made this forum .
I hate to see it all run together also but also hated when we went to they layout we have know .
But did get used to it .
Times are a changing
The first two weeks of the layout change killed me I felt like I was in a strange land without water!

The first two weeks of the layout change killed me I felt like I was in a strange land without water!
image.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry guys - trying to clean things up a bit as we are running out of space for tabs at the top. I figured it was best to start collapsing some of the older phantoms forum categories. Let me know if you have any suggestions on it.

Reactions: dirkclod
All the forums are still there, they're just harder to find.

If you hover your pointer over P2, all the forums are listed at once and in logical order.

Edit:

However, once you're in a P2 forum and want to go to another P2 forum (e.g. from P2V discussion to P2V Help), the hover listing of P2 threads seems to be disabled. All the other hover listings work (P4, P3, P1, etc.), but not P2. When I want to go from one P2 forum to another P2 forum, I find it's easiest to click on the large icon in the upper left, then hover over P2. Then click the appropriate forum. This obviously requires two clicks. It might be nice to allow the P2 listing of forums while in a hover to work when in a P2 forum. Then we could navigate from a P2 forum to another P2 forum with one click instead of two.

Last edited:
Sorry guys - trying to clean things up a bit as we are running out of space for tabs at the top. I figured it was best to start collapsing some of the older phantoms forum categories. Let me know if you have any suggestions on it.
Something still not right clackey , you hover over the alert flag and I get search ,maybe just me ?

There is an issue where the search icon (magnifying glass) will drop down behind the alert flag when that row doesn't have enough space to show everything (Mark Forums Read Search Forums Watched Forums Watched Threads New Posts Unanswered Threads). If you expand your screen fully you'll probably see it. When it is wrapped then it is challenging to click one or the other. Ideally we could remove one of those options to reduce the likelihood of that row wrapping.

There is an issue where the search icon (magnifying glass) will drop down behind the alert flag when that row doesn't have enough space to show everything (Mark Forums Read Search Forums Watched Forums Watched Threads New Posts Unanswered Threads). If you expand your screen fully you'll probably see it. When it is wrapped then it is challenging to click one or the other. Ideally we could remove one of those options to reduce the likelihood of that row wrapping.
OK..I'm on a desktop and just wondered what this was about . My screen is expanded and you can't even see all the sub's across the top .
Is to many . Is like they go right off the page . I do understand about having to condense everything and sure this will come together .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4