P2 V+ V3, looks like new and comes with everything

Reaction score
I just got a P2 V+ in and is available for sale.
It's a V3 version and looks like it has never been flown.
i went through everything and all checks out. flew it for 15 minutes. She's flawless.

original box, controller (with silver dial on top left), battery, charger,... everything is included.

maybe someone still interested out there ?
let me know.

yup got it.
folks here's the deal.

i could easily strip her down for parts. i can get $200 for just the bird with remote/charger/battery.
another $150 for just the V3 gimbal and $100 easy for just a wifi unit but i was thinking maybe someone on the budget out there
would like a nice 1st bird for cheap.

you know i like to help people first so maybe $350 for the whole bundle shipped in conus is not to unreasonable ?

Are there an guarantees with it. Any pictures. I don't know your reputation here so my questions may seem unneeded.

pix

IMG_1697.JPG
IMG_1698.JPG
IMG_1699.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG
IMG_1702.JPG
IMG_1703.JPG
IMG_1704.JPG

I like it Hunch. It does look like new. I am at work. I am in az. I will send money when I get home. Thanks, Steve

I told Hunch today I would send money to buy this when I got home from work. I am there now and I see this.

I literally joined this site because of THIS ad. I am very interested, and cash in hand. Lets do this!

i am really sorry but tucguy was the first of the bunch to contact me and he committed to purchasing so i had to wait and honor his word.

Hey Hunch, I got the P2. Flew it Sat. Everything is great. I have been flying a P1 for six months so not new to this. The smartphone is impossible to see in the sun. I ordered a VR goggle to mount the phone in. Should be better in the dark! Thanks again. Nice machine.

Reactions: hunch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.