P2 Upgrades

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this is obvious, but I couldn't quite figure it out from the DJI website.

I was thinking of getting my business partner a Phantom 2 for his birthday. If I get him the base one, he can buy a GoPro gimbal or the camera from the FC 40 separately and add it himself?

I don't want to go too excessive, so I wanted to get the basic model, but I don't want to lock him out of features he'll almost certainly want.

Thanks so much!

dgould said:
Hi,

Sorry if this is obvious, but I couldn't quite figure it out from the DJI website.

I was thinking of getting my business partner a Phantom 2 for his birthday. If I get him the base one, he can buy a GoPro gimbal or the camera from the FC 40 separately and add it himself?

I don't want to go too excessive, so I wanted to get the basic model, but I don't want to lock him out of features he'll almost certainly want.

Thanks so much!

The cheapest way is getting a Phantom 1. the FC40 is a phantom 1 with a basic camera i believe and is $499. Phantom 2 is $679 but you get way more for your money and better upgrade options... yes he can get a gimbal or even just a simple mounting bracket for a GoPro.

d4ddyo said:
dgould said:
Hi,

Thanks so much!

The cheapest way is getting a Phantom 1. the FC40 is a phantom 1 with a basic camera i believe and is $499. Phantom 2 is $679 but you get way more for your money and better upgrade options... yes he can get a gimbal or even just a simple mounting bracket for a GoPro.

The problem is (and I have not checked prices lately) you get a huge discount if you buy the P2 and Gimbal at the same time. (note, the new 3 Axis gimbal is out now, maybe the 2 axis is cheaper).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20