P2, upgraded software and no video now.

Reaction score
Hello to all! Greetings from Mexico City. I would like to ask for your advice. My FPV system had worked like a charm since I brought it from UAV Direct until today. Last night I upgraded and calibrated my P2. On my first flight this morning I noticed that the image in my monitor had "snow" and that was not normal. I decided not to fly anymore and again calibrated the P2, the I tried every band and channel in the TX and RX ends ( FlySight Black Mamba and Black Pearl Diversity Monitor) and no luck, image was very bad. I drove back home and I decided to give it a try just now. To my surprise now I have no usable video at very close range and at a couple of feet there is no video at all! Any ideas on what might be wrong and how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any advice!

View My Video

http://tinypic.com/r/11glfv6/8

Your FPV system shouldn't know or care anything about the Phantom firmware. The symptoms you described are when the frequencies of the transmitter and receiver don't match.
Or possibly an antenna connection came loose. Perhaps when you turned the Phantom upside down and such for the calibration, something came loose?

my fpv/transmitter is picky about when the GoPro gets turns on now, which i'm sure it didn't used to be. Now i have to make sure the Phantom/transmitter are turned on before i turn the GoPro on or i just get a black screen with the iosd info & no picture

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31