P2 turned upside down and flew into the ground

Reaction score
This winter I was trying to bring my batteries to 50% for storage and at about 10 ft off the ground it turned over and flew into the ground. Is there any info that I can get off of the bird that'll tell me what happened, like I've seen in threads on newer Phantoms. I can only think that I might have thrown a prop or a motor seized.

This winter I was trying to bring my batteries to 50% for storage and at about 10 ft off the ground it turned over and flew into the ground. Is there any info that I can get off of the bird that'll tell me what happened, like I've seen in threads on newer Phantoms. I can only think that I might have thrown a prop or a motor seized.

There's no tech knowledge available on a P2 platform to give you the reason why it crashed.

Was it missing any props? Do the motors still spin, or will it not power up now?

It all happened so fast and I was so pissed, can't remember if it threw a prop. It powers up and all motors spin, shell is cracked, so I may buy a new shell and replace it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan