P2 red indicators - newbe question

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a problem with light indicator on my P2, or maybe I don't understand it. Manual says: after powering up we can see few blinks (self test), then warming up (yellow blinks). Then in GPS mode, we can see green/red lights blinking - searching for satellites. Then few green blinks (home position recording) and we are ready to fly. Well, mine P2 does not show green/red signals. After warming up i i shows only yellow led blinking (as in atti mode), then suddenly it shows fast green blinking (home position recording), and then normal gps mode green blinks. It all happens in Phantom 2 mode in Naza mode it behaves according to manual.

So I don't know, is it normal that Phantom does not blink green/red light before home position recording? I'm not sure that I can fly safely.

Mine does the exact same thing, but I know for a fact the return to home works without the extra step. Had a issue two days ago, and the return to home worked flawlessly. Maybe they changed it with the new firmware update.

In phantom mode that's what it's supposed to do

Slow Yellow flashing - acquiring satellites
Fast green - initialising
Then slow green - ready to fly

The front red lights start when you start the motors

Naza mode is totally different

V confusing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member