P2 Parts List and Numerical Reference?

Reaction score
I've tried to find an online listing of a P2 parts reference that might identify specific replacement modules and individual parts by number, but haven't found anything yet. I always see, and have purchased parts that are referred to by part number. Sure would be nice to have a single reference. I have to admit that I haven't done an exhaustive search per se, but nothing obvious has come up yet. Anyone have a link?

There are P2 main and ESC schematics available on this site which will list the components as best derived by a member here a year and a half or so ago.

A quick search should produce them for you.

Reactions: iowahill
I saw those schematics and consider the effort and posting to be outstanding. What I was really looking for was a numerical reference to individual parts that are used when ordering replacements. A parts diagram even. DJI presents a less than supportive backing for its products, especially for the legacy products. The indifference that they display will eventually prove to be the strength that another competitor will mine for success and market share. Open source works for the computer industry, so DJI should really consider being less secretive and MORE supportive, especially since the Chinese economy isn't looking that good right now!

There is no list for the public, what are you looking for..?

As a followup, each part or module for a DJI product, in my case the Phantom 2, has a numerical reference. The receiver board has a part number, the props have a part number, the main board has a number. Why the hell should a parts list reference NOT be made public? It would serve both dealers and customers a great benefit in savings of time and efficiency. I can go to my local auto parts store and order just about anything for my car by a part number. For the amount of money one pays for a DJI product, why can't the same be said for them?

As I said there is a list but it is not public information due to confidentiality agreaments

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj