P2, P3s, P3p stuff - prices lowered. i need to clean up the basement guys, must go

I got a P# standard a couple months ago. My son crashed it, now it dont work. Took lid off and the "compass plug" is broken loose from the circuit board...needs micro soldering or new circuit board. I am not patient with this kinda stuff and dont know if I can move the camera stuff to your p3s if I were to purchase. Any instructions? I am not sure if it would hook-up with my controller and everything. I'm pretty ignorant of how this stuff works...and I got big fingers.

3rd
Phantom 3 Standard without gimbal/camera/battery/controller/...
In perfect condition, powers and spins up - $125[/QUOTE]

Hunch, sort of new here, but I take it from post that you are the 'go to guy' on problems. I have a P3A camera/gimbal that has developed the shimmies. Does this about every sec or so. I can feel the gimbal vibrate and see it easily in the videos. Can you take a look at this?

This came about the day after I upgraded to the new 1.9.006 firmware. I was about 15 feet over where guys were throwing big chunks of concrete into our pool being demolished and after about 15 minutes on a fresh battery, it was flying one second and the other it was in the rubble. I had the CF camera/gimbal protector across just under the camera and there is no apparent damage to either, but the shell and landing gear suffered. I changed out the shell and the landing gear and it still has the shakes.

I changed out the camera/gimbal today for the 4k Pro and will fly it tomorrow to see it that it ok.

I'd like to see where you are located and if you would take a look to see it I damaged the ribbon cable. That will be a back up rig I guess.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Tommy Connell, W4BPO
Valdosta, GA
229-251-7800

Mmmmm, Can I really trust a guy from Minnesota to work on my drone? Specially one with a K1 call!

Kidding of course. The MN jab was because 58+ years ago a beautiful 17 year old young lady said "Trust me" and now this old guy from South Georgia has been shackled to her wonderful self for 56 and a half years. She was from Bloomington, so I have spent much time there and in Edina and Faribault and even up in Marine On St. Croix where her bro lives. Younger bro and family are in Crystal. I met her at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. I was still a SAC base then.

Well, I'm going to fly this bird this afternoon with the new 4k at 1080p on it to see if I can determine if it was just the 2.7k gimbal and camera doing the jiggles. If I think it's something internal in the P3, I'll send the whole package.

Question, Do you by any chance have a Gold Professional emblem lying around in your place. I'd like to upgrade that on the front.

I appreciate the quick reply on all this. You're light speed faster than DJI's email saying they might not be able to reply due to the heavy volume. Then you get a reply that you can hardly understand.

Later, Tom W4BPO
since 1954

Hello Hani,
Just shooting you a reply, I got my package , Thank you, Both phantoms survived the trip, and all looks well.
Thanks again for the nice deal, you are a good friend!
A+ to HUNCH,
Take care, my friend!

J Dot
:cool:
Have a great day!

Is the Phantom 3 Standard without gimbal/camera/battery/controller/...
In perfect condition, powers and spins up - $125 still available?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31