P2 or P4>

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So ive been flying quads for a while. little hand size ones to bigger and ive owned 3 phantoms.
I had a full fpv t-motor, blackpearl, etc phantom 2. and a normal phantom. I've experience nothing but bad luck with my phantoms so far.
Flyaways to random crashes ect. I do buy my phantoms 2and hands because im a poor film student.

So i was fed up with all these phantom problems and decided to buy a complete new one the phantom 3 pro.
now that the phantom 4 is out i don't know which one to buy. a p3 for 1300 with 2 bats and backpack. or a phantom 4 with 1 bat for 1600.

Im a film student so its pure the cinematic shots i want. i don't care for obstacle avoidance and tracking stuff(i like to be in control). I just want a phantom that can fly for 1 mile without problems and losing conection. Because of all the problems i had i'm too scare to fly more than 100meters away.

are all first products kind of buggy? was this the same with the p3? When i just got he gopro 4 it had a lot of bugs.

Hey guys,

So ive been flying quads for a while. little hand size ones to bigger and ive owned 3 phantoms.
I had a full fpv t-motor, blackpearl, etc phantom 2. and a normal phantom. I've experience nothing but bad luck with my phantoms so far.
Flyaways to random crashes ect. I do buy my phantoms 2and hands because im a poor film student.

So i was fed up with all these phantom problems and decided to buy a complete new one the phantom 3 pro.
now that the phantom 4 is out i don't know which one to buy. a p3 for 1300 with 2 bats and backpack. or a phantom 4 with 1 bat for 1600.

Im a film student so its pure the cinematic shots i want. i don't care for obstacle avoidance and tracking stuff(i like to be in control). I just want a phantom that can fly for 1 mile without problems and losing conection. Because of all the problems i had i'm too scare to fly more than 100meters away.

are all first products kind of buggy? was this the same with the p3? When i just got he gopro 4 it had a lot of bugs.
Get the P4 unless you can't afford it.

The 120fps at 1080p is worth it alone and when you are setting up shots, you have no idea when obstacle avoidance will be useful.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj