P2 motor plug

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me which way up the plug for the motors go. Google pics show the plug in the bottom pins but not which way round. The plug has lugs on one side and the socket has a row of slots. Do the lugs on the plug fit in the slots? Google pics show the red lead on the plug to the right in M1, if this is the right way round them the lugs do not fit in the grooves. The other question is on the plugs next to the GPS, does the front plug go into X3. Thank you all for any help given HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FLIYER'S.

Can anyone please tell me which way up the plug for the motors go. Google pics show the plug in the bottom pins but not which way round. The plug has lugs on one side and the socket has a row of slots. Do the lugs on the plug fit in the slots? Google pics show the red lead on the plug to the right in M1, if this is the right way round them the lugs do not fit in the grooves. The other question is on the plugs next to the GPS, does the front plug go into X3. Thank you all for any help given HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FLIYER'S.

Maybe if you took a photo and posted it someone could understand what you are taking about and help you. As it stands right I haven't the slightest idea what you have or need help with.

Maybe if you took a photo and posted it someone could understand what you are taking about and help you. As it stands right I haven't the slightest idea what you have or need help with.

Refitting a F/C into a P2 and forgot which way the motor plug fits. As the plug has little lugs on the plug I am not sure which way up. Google pics show it on the bottom row of pins but not if the lugs are fitted in the grooves or not. The pictures I have are from the pages that I Googled and they do show the lugs. Hope this helps you. I have not sent pictures as there is more on the Phantom pages. Thank you for your reply.

Refitting a F/C into a P2 and forgot which way the motor plug fits. As the plug has little lugs on the plug I am not sure which way up. Google pics show it on the bottom row of pins but not if the lugs are fitted in the grooves or not. The pictures I have are from the pages that I Googled and they do show the lugs. Hope this helps you. I have not sent pictures as there is more on the Phantom pages. Thank you for your reply.

To tell you the truth I sure what F/C means but have a feeling you are replacing the Naza module onto the main board. If I am correct here are three photos that should help. Brown wire for X 1, 2 and 3 are up. The top 2 plugs the brown wire is to the right. It doesn't take allot of time to take photos so you know where everything goes when replacing parts. Hope this helps.
IMG_3615.jpg
IMG_3616.jpg
IMG_3617.jpg

Reactions: chopperflyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20