P2 + H3-3D + iosD + Futaba 14SG + Diversity Monitor + Case

Reaction score
anyone interested in a P2 system? - includes P2, iOSD, Futaba 14SG, diversity monitor, H3-3D, 7 batteries and tradecraft case.......and a million accessories/parts for the phantom. Flown probably 25-30 times....runs perfectly and super smooth. Over $4,500 invested.

*Its the Aerial Media Pros "Pro Pack" + case and lots and lots of of extras

*Go-Pro not included.

New must go pricing $1,500 firm (the batteries and case alone would cost you more ) - free shipping to U.S.

email me if interested - some videos of the package:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

email me if interested - [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_5658.jpg
    IMG_5658.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 478
  • IMG_5660.jpg
    IMG_5660.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 387
  • IMG_5661.jpg
    IMG_5661.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 361
  • IMG_5662.jpg
    IMG_5662.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 410
  • IMG_5663.jpg
    IMG_5663.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 372
  • IMG_5664.jpg
    IMG_5664.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Price lowered to $1500.....must sell!

Will the H3-3D gimball accommodate the Gopro3 and the GoPro4?
Thanks

Terry

Yes, I have used both on there.....currently I have the go pro 4 on it.

Ive been considering getting another. This is a good deal.
The PV3 was going to be my next purchase.

Ive been considering getting another. This is a good deal.
The PV3 was going to be my next purchase.

Yep - Even if just for the batteries and case, its a real good deal. It will probably sell pretty quick at this price. Can we seal a deal?

Yep - Even if just for the batteries and case, its a real good deal. It will probably sell pretty quick at this price. Can we seal a deal?
Consider splitting without the batteries and case?

Reactions: Sledge
Id prefer not to - I want to sell it as one package.

Make me an offer if you want - but Id rather sell it all as one lot
I understand 100%, The other stuff isn't much use if you split. I have the og Vision and the V+.
I was considering getting the V3 mainly so I could use goggles. The cost of the PV2 with the H3-3D gimball is 859 and the new PV3 is $999 for the base model.
Tough decisions. I would also need to get a GoPro.

I understand 100%, The other stuff isn't much use if you split. I have the og Vision and the V+.
I was considering getting the V3 mainly so I could use goggles. The cost of the PV2 with the H3-3D gimball is 859 and the new PV3 is $999 for the base model.
Tough decisions. I would also need to get a GoPro.

no problem - just let me know.

Reactions: Skipholiday
If we cans seal a deal today, Ill go $1400 for the entire package

If we cans seal a deal today, Ill go $1400 for the entire package
Is the FPV range good? Have you used goggles in combination with the diversity screen?
Have you ever crashed this one?

Is the FPV range good? Have you used goggles in combination with the diversity screen?
Have you ever crashed this one?
The range is real good although I've never pushed it out and 2000 feet… I have bounce this off a tree branch once but no major damage or issues

The range is real good although I've never pushed it out and 2000 feet… I have bounce this off a tree branch once but no major damage or issues
Only reason I ask was i seen in you old post where you had issues following a crash. Also did you figure out the click on the gimball tilt from the controller?

Did you try goggles?

Thanks

Terry

I think the issues you refer to were with the other Phantom. I have never used goggles but would like to try them

The tilt control works perfectly and there is also a switch on the TX that slows the yaw down for real smooth pans.

Reactions: Skipholiday
I think the issues you refer to were with the other Phantom. I have never used goggles but would like to try them

The tilt control works perfectly and there is also a switch on the TX that slows the yaw down for real smooth pans.
Thats the main reason I would like another. My Vision and plus are not easily adapted for goggles from what I've read.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic