P2 + H3-3D does not connect to DJI Controller

Reaction score
Hi people.

I had a small crash from 10 feet onto concrete. Now P2 only flashes slow yellow at rear indicator lights. It boots up fine, but H3-3D now ends initialization positioned at 45 deg down.

DJI Phantom Assistant software does not recognize the RC stick movements. The Control Stick display fields show all channels max to the right (when P2 is USB connected to computer).

When DJI controller is USB connected to computer, the RC Assistant software sees/responds to everything perfectly. I have recalibrated the DJI controller.

I have also tried to rebind the controller to the P2 using the bottom LED button. This never turns green. It always flashes red or holds red color.

I have reclaibrated the P2 IMU through Phantom Assistant software.

Please help. Much thanks.

This what Phantom Assistant sotware screen looks like. Notice the CFG-ERR at bottom right

Attachments

• dji cfg-err.jpg
    dji cfg-err.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 472
I have tried to rebind but it doesnt take.

I have the controller off.
Turn on P2.
Press the red LED switch beneath the P2
Turn on controller & wait couple seconds.
Press the red LED switch again.

The LED never goes green. If I hold it down for a few seconds it blinks red, but never turns green.

Controller batteries are fresh.

Any ideas will help because I have tried all I can think of. Thanks.

After unscrewing the GPS from the top, the I see the ceramic plate has been cracked.

I think that's the problem but not sure, so any feedback/ideas are welcomed.

Would this explain the unresponsive DJI Assistant Software to the DJI Controller Sticks (ie all showing full right position)?

Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_6783.JPG
    IMG_6783.JPG
    887.9 KB · Views: 407

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member