p2 gimbal not working after crash

Reaction score
Here's a video:
Crashed the p2 and anti interference board/video transmitter connection broke.
There's probably something else keeping the video from getting to my fav as the gimbal doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions where to take it or how to fix it appreciated.

Here's a video:
Crashed the p2 and anti interference board/video transmitter connection broke.
There's probably something else keeping the video from getting to my fav as the gimbal doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions where to take it or how to fix it appreciated.

First off take the gray 8 pin cable out P2 leg of the landing gear and plug it directly into the gimbal bypassing the hub module to see if camera is receiving power. There is also an LED that will light on the backside of the gimbals camera plate. If both are lit the gimbal should have gone through it's calibration and you may have damaged the hub module. If they are not lit plug the P2 to the assistant software and go to the upgrade page to see if the gimbal is even recognized is in the following photo.
Upgrade Page_04.jpg

Now if the gimbal isn't listed then try a factory hard reset.

Thank you Jason. I'll experiment per your directions....this is kinda new to me. Sounds like you've traveled this route before.

Thank you Jason. I'll experiment per your directions....this is kinda new to me. Sounds like you've traveled this route before.

No never had to in 2 1/2 years of flying but many here have. You should also check where the switch is set on the hub module as it should be in video. Without a video signal from the camera all you see on the monitor screen is the telemetry from your iOSD module.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik