P2 For Sale - Wrecked

Reaction score
I crashed my P2 with H3-3D yesterday. I've had it for 2 months and don't want to take on repairing it. The shell is cracked, h3-3d is bent up, one of the motors is shot, the battery ejected and is messed up. Everything else appears to be fine. Comes with 4 extra props (brand new) in packaging, 4 barely use props and controller. I have the original box, all instructions, etc. I have no clue what a wrecked Phantom 2 is worth so make me an offer and it is yours.

Hey buddy going by the amount of damage that you say I would give an offer of 300.00 sounds like the only good things are 3 motors and the naza do you have pics
Thanks Jake

I'm interested and I PM'ed you yesterday, did it perhaps not go through?
feel free to PM me or email will at etn dot fm

Yes, it went through. Just checked it. Probably better to just respond to your questions in the forum in case you aren't interested.

I am not able to start it up to check it as the battery is messed up. As indicated in my first post, the battery ejected. The battery enclosure is cracked and I am afraid to put it in the P2 in fear of frying something else. The internals do not appear to be damaged physically, although I have not opened it up and inspected it closely. I am not sure if the gimbal is repairable...I have not clue on what parts you can get etc. I can say that while it is very bent up and the ribbon cable is ruined, it does not look to me like the inner workings are effected on it. Everything in the pics is included in the sale. Still taking offers if anyone is interested.

I PM'd you several days ago. Not sure if you still have it. I'm still interested. I looked at the pix again, and the body shell will obviously have to be replaced.

Cheers,

Jim

apparently OP had some offers but he's trying to go through DJI for a replacement Phantom. may want to go ahead and close this thread, can always make a new one later

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers