P2 FCC Mode

Reaction score
I know that if you turn clockwise the potentiometer on the bottom if the P2V controler will put it in FCC mode. But what does it do on a regular P2

Any ideas

I believe it only changes the output power on the transmitter ( Tx )
Europe strictly enforces their output level to no more than 300 meters ( CE )
Where USA, Northern Americas, allow 500 meter range ( FCC ), I believe it boosts the power a bit from
( ?w to ?w ) example ( not fact ) like 1watt to 2watt? But not sure exact wattage! Just an example!
( this all has to due with interference levels, and different country regulations )
( keep in mind, if you change your setting, make sure you can legally change it )

Hope this helps

I have a P2V, not sure on earlier models?

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

I dont believe it does anything good on the P2 non vision. The P2 vision is a 5.8ghz transmitter. the P2 non vison is a 2.4ghz transmitter. The topic has come up a few times now. No one has said it increases the range of a regular P2 non vision 2.4ghz system. Ive heard one guy said it messed his system up and now he isnt getting any range like he used to. Ive heard it does absolutely nothing also. Even heard that someone emailed DJI about it and they responded with its null and not used.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic