Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P2 cut out for P3 hardshell Backpack

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by Graeme Hatzkilson, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Graeme Hatzkilson

Hey Guys,
    Recently just went out flying with a friend who has a hard shell backpack for his P3. It has an insert for P3 but was wondering if anyone sells the insert for P2 for this same backpack from DJI. Its an amazing backpack. If not, does anyone recommend a nice, light weight, hard shell backpack for P2?

2. 750r

Welcome to the forum .
    We have a ton of threads on this do a search I'm on my phone it's little hard get some links .
    Did you try the fit with your bird in his case ?

3. Graeme Hatzkilson

Thank you
    Yes, I couldn't find anything on this using the search, so I decided to post. I've been looking for links like this

4. kenjancef

I could use some links as well, just got my P2 yesterday... I did look at eBay and there are a bunch of backpack cases there, might start with a cheap one for now. Can't really afford a Pelican... maybe someday...

5. Matthewd5

I've got the Phantom 2 v2, stupid question, is the v2 the same externally as far as custom cut cases?

6. kenjancef

That's actually a good question... hope someone can answer. By sight they seem the same..