P2 cut out for P3 hardshell Backpack

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Recently just went out flying with a friend who has a hard shell backpack for his P3. It has an insert for P3 but was wondering if anyone sells the insert for P2 for this same backpack from DJI. Its an amazing backpack. If not, does anyone recommend a nice, light weight, hard shell backpack for P2?

Welcome to the forum .
We have a ton of threads on this do a search I'm on my phone it's little hard get some links .
Did you try the fit with your bird in his case ?

Welcome to the forum .
We have a ton of threads on this do a search I'm on my phone it's little hard get some links .
Did you try the fit with your bird in his case ?
Thank you
Yes, I couldn't find anything on this using the search, so I decided to post. I've been looking for links like this

Thank you
Yes, I couldn't find anything on this using the search, so I decided to post. I've been looking for links like this

I could use some links as well, just got my P2 yesterday... I did look at eBay and there are a bunch of backpack cases there, might start with a cheap one for now. Can't really afford a Pelican... maybe someday...

I've got the Phantom 2 v2, stupid question, is the v2 the same externally as far as custom cut cases?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers