P2 battery thieves?

Reaction score
Has anyone sold P2 batteries online to find the buyer less than honest?
So I've sold both my old P2s along with one smart battery in the last month. The first P2, the buyer freaked out with hyperbolic statements about how I'm a horrible person for sending a defective battery and I am a potential terrorist to anyone who encounters the package. I emailed him several times which he never responded for a week until opening an A-Z claim. I settled the matter (since he didn't want to return the P2) by sending him another battery along with other goodies along with a return label for the original battery. Despite shipping on this second package costing me $30, he wanted to keep the original battery even though this was discussed at length. I had to get Amazon involved and he finally confessed the battery was fine and sent it back.
Sold another battery and now the buyer is complaining there is nothing in the box.
What gives? Do people assume someone else should subsidize their P2 energy consumption?

Lest I sound like a whiner or a bad seller, I've sold hundreds of items some very expensive, with my only other problem being with a bad buyer on an iMac. My seller rating is 100%

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr