P2 and RC won't connect to my Mac Pro (El Capitan)

Reaction score
I must admit that I've been busy with my P3P and not used my P2 (with H4-3D and GoPro) for some time so I decided to get it out and recalibrate the IMU, the gimbal and RC.

I downloaded the latest software for the P2 and the RC from the DJI website, installed the software, and attempted to do the above calibrations. Nothing. No interface on screen, just the bouncing 'RC' and/or 'PT2' on the task bar.

I've changed the USB cable to see if that might be the problem but no.

Is it possible that El Capitan is incompatible with the DJI software which is over 12 months old?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sort of answered my own problem and in doing so I'm really disappointed with DJI support. The cable is not an issue - it's clearly a lack of support from DJI re the latest OS from Mac, and probably with Windows too.

I have managed to connect the P2 via a laptop running Windows 7 so the IMU calibration can still be done and I can fly the P2 with some confidence. Sorry DJI but my radar has been swayed away from yourselves and towards your competitors for future purchases as a result of this apparent lack of support.

I'm running El Capitan and P2 with no to very little issues. However, I am having an issue with one of my two P2's, in that needs a GPS calibration and that I'm getting a orange light on main power of the controller. Also, the H4-3D gimbal seems to be moving slow on the downward.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20