P2 all lights solid red

Reaction score
Hello,sometimes when my p2 is near on the landing area all lights turn solid red for 2/3 seconds and then back to normal.I think its because of metal inside the concrete.Is because of this,or something else is wrong?On the pc software everything is fine.

Hello,sometimes when my p2 is near on the landing area all lights turn solid red for 2/3 seconds and then back to normal.I think its because of metal inside the concrete.Is because of this,or something else is wrong?On the pc software everything is fine.

Connect the P2 to the assistant software and check the battery There are two reason why the LED's turned red either you lost GPS signal or there is a problem with the battery. Only other time would be at 30% the first warning but it never goes back to normal. There is no rebar in residential sidewalks ..

Thanks Jason.From the iosd information I dont think its a battery.Probably is gps lost because I m landing near to trees.I will check gps reception next time at that place.

I've had mine do the same thing this past summer and it was documented on my DVR when losing GPS signal.

Yes I think thats it.During landing it not easy to see at the same time the phantom and the screen,thats why I havent noticed gps recepion.Next time I will keep an eye.Thank you DVR!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31