P2 Aerial View of Little Bennett Golf Course

In addition, this is the 1st time I have gone 1200m away with FPV connection with the following set up. I think it may has some to do with open field without much interference.

Flysight Black Pearl
ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz

Quite nice! ...hope the ending was controlled! ;)

Ha, thanks! Yes, it was all under control. For the ending segment, I increased the video play speed to make it more dramatic :)

Very nice job. I'm learning so much. What Resolution/fps/angle did you use? Did you shoot at higher res then crop out props?

Awesome job…Hope this crazy *** weather in NY lets me get out there and practice soon..just got the Phantom 2 with FPV and GoPro 3 Black….had it out few times but nothing crazy because of the weather and work schedule unfortunately…1200m very nice, thats great…how was it flying at that distance? Im guessing you just have to have some trust in the equipment to go that far…just so worried about it taking off and losing over $1200 in equipment LOL

Thanks, d4ddyo! I used 1080 @ 60 fps. No crops. I tilted it to an angle that I don't see either the landing gears or props.

Thanks, NYRangers99. Yes, at the beginning I was very concerned flying it far away, especially I lost my P1 once (but luckily found it 2 days later). But now, after taking it to many flights and places with FPV, I have a lot better confidence with it as long as the GPS count is good with enough battery left. Really happy to have the iOSD mini and FPV to make it safer :) BTW, I got it to 1500m yesterday testing my new circular FPV antenna. $14 from amazon. Pretty good deal!

Thanks to both Steely & DiscoDrew for the positive feedback, too :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan