P1 components in a P2 shell...

Reaction score
Is it possible / easy to do? Are the esc and main board physically compatible?

I crashed my old P1 and had a broken shell. I bought a F330 frame with the intention of using all the components there, but I gave up this idea for sentimental reasons.... :) Already built an APM based diy with it.

But than I was wondering if I could use a P2 shell... as it could give me more space to adapt a 4.200 mAh LiPo in order to get more flight time...

Thanks in advance!
Gus

i just put mine in a 680mm frame
IMG_1719.JPG
IMG_2455.JPG
IMG_2459.JPG
IMG_2455.JPG

Nice pics! Are the motors from the P1? Does it flies well?

The reason I initially went for the F330 and now I'm thinking about the P2 is transportability.... I have one of those "backpacks" the fits the Phantoms and the F330.

Hello everyone!

That p1 conversion is awesome!

I recently purchased a few p1s to play around with and not worry about as much like I do my p4 regular. After seeing that conversion I'm thinking of doing something along those lines. Originally I was wondering if there is any way to add a gimbal to the p1 (for gopro or other) that can be controlled by a second "dual" operator? I think this is possible since it would likely be all aftermarket hardware but am not sure exactly what hardware that would be. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic