P1 auto land

Reaction score
hi, I have just bought my P1 and was wandering if there is an auto land function?

I know that if the battery is low it will land but is there a way to ask it to auto land

Thanks

Jules

Jules,

If there is low battery while flying, as long as you waiting for the quick flashing green lights, the Phantom will fly to where it took off and land. You can double check by going in an open field, taking off, flying a few feet away and turning off the remote. The Phantom with ascend to 30 meters (Or some height like that) then fly over where it took off and slowly come down.

Good luck!

Jules,

If there is low battery while flying, as long as you waiting for the quick flashing green lights, the Phantom will fly to where it took off and land. You can double check by going in an open field, taking off, flying a few feet away and turning off the remote. The Phantom with ascend to 30 meters (Or some height like that) then fly over where it took off and slowly come down.

Good luck!
Please don't mix up P2 and P1 features.....

The P1 will not come home at low battery level. It will land somewhere.
The height of return to Home is always 20 meters with Naza-M Assistant.

The P2 family can RTH on low battery if programmed in the Vision Assistant.
The height of RTH can be set for the P2 by the user from 20m to anything above that.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Please don't mix up P2 and P1 features.....

The P1 will not come home at low battery level. It will land somewhere.
The height of return to Home is always 20 meters with Naza-M Assistant.

The P2 family can RTH on low battery if programmed in the Vision Assistant.
The height of RTH can be set for the P2 by the user from 20m to anything above that.
My bad. I dont know why I said if theres low battery. I had a P1 for awhile, and now I remember it descending on low battery, not rth.

Reactions: lake_flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20