P1.5 with upgrade install?

Just curious why people spend so much time and money in a older phantom that will never be as good as a newer phantom that they don't have to dump a ton more money into...is it just for the fun of doing it and seeing what your can do with an old bird?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Many here must have the newest in almost everything they do. While some of us like to tinker even if it's old school technology.

Just curious why people spend so much time and money in a older phantom that will never be as good as a newer phantom that they don't have to dump a ton more money into...is it just for the fun of doing it and seeing what your can do with an old bird?
Well, sandman, if you read the whole thread, you might realize that I have spent less than $250 for a decent AP. That doesn't have any limitations as far as geofencing and have the manual mode.
If you've got more money than you need then spend spend spend. But don't assume you know the situation. I trying to save for a Mavic once the bugs are all worked out.
Any way I was here asking for advice not opinion.
And why are you in this forum then?
Cheers
Brian

Well, sandman, if you read the whole thread, you might realize that I have spent less than $250 for a decent AP. That doesn't have any limitations as far as geofencing and have the manual mode.
If you've got more money than you need then spend spend spend. But don't assume you know the situation. I trying to save for a Mavic once the bugs are all worked out.
Any way I was here asking for advice not opinion.
And why are you in this forum then?
Cheers
Brian

Relax man...I was just curious, and someone else already answered my question. It came up in the general news feed so I read it. I like to read all the sections not just sections that pertain to my quad...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj