P vs F mode And Litchi

Reaction score
I just stared using F mode with Litchi. I am finding that I need to switch to F mode to load the mission and fly it AND after that fly it to a height I am comfortable with to have the mission "Go"

I really haven't used F all that much. It seems stable, and it easy enough to go up in altitude but what is really, aside from the ability to use DJI or Litchi features with it, the difference in flight characteristics?

Is it pretty much P with more cool options, or is it actually very different?

Thanks!

If the Phantom starts doing something you don't like in F-mode, quickly switch back to P-mode and it should stop and hover.

how would i enable F mode in litchi, i just bought litchi and am trying out the vr goggles

With everything on and linked up, switch from p to f and load your mission. I usually load mine while on the ground and then auto-take off.

one other question guys
when im in VR mode in litchi in f mode if i enable "auto record" will that function automatically record when i lift off and fly around,so far im loving the ease of use with litchi

one other question guys
when im in VR mode in litchi in f mode if i enable "auto record" will that function automatically record when i lift off and fly around,so far im loving the ease of use with litchi
I have selected auto record in the settings for mine along with voice feedback every 60 seconds (nice feature). When I take off it says "recording started" and when I land it says"recording ended". No more forgetting to record for me!

The F-mode seems to be identical to P-mode except the aircraft is in a state where it can accept programmed flight commands.
This is fantastic and exactly what I needed to know. I have the P3A and needed to know if I had to put the switch to F more to do way points. I thought F mode was where it doesn't use the glonass or compass

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi said I can go P or F mode for waypoints and I select P mode but it won't allow me to do way points. But in F mode it will. But I didn't do it in case it had no compass and glonass

9b699d7b2595be066884f2e39d088c33.jpg

Thankfully I feel at ease knowing GPS is on F mode. That was my fear. Does this also include glonass?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4