P-Atti mode only

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a beginner and just updated firmware, on the memory card, it says success.
However, I've got the front LEDs on a solid red and the rear ones flashing yellow instead of green (as the very first time before my update).
On the app, it says the mode is P-ATTI (Non GPS) only.

Does anyone know what I should do to get again the GPS mode ?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hello,

However, I've got the front LEDs on a solid red and the rear ones flashing yellow instead of green (as the very first time before my update).

The Flight Mode Switch needs be on P when you turn on the Controller and P3. When it warms up and is ready to fly with GPS, it will switch from ATTI to GPS mode. This will happen as soon as the P3 has acquired enough satellites to fly in the GPS Mode.

If you haven't already, you need to spend some time in "Ground School" reading and studying the manual regarding the flight controls,
what they do and what it takes to get them there. Don't make the mistake of reading a quick start guide and trying to fly the P3.
Cheers, welcome to the forum.:)

Hello !

Thanks very much for your answer.
Do you know how long does it take to warm up usually ?
It's been around an hour and the LEDs are still the same.

Thanks for the suggestion btw, just downloaded the full manual and will print and read tomorrow =)

Hello !

Thanks very much for your answer.
Do you know how long does it take to warm up usually ?
It's been around an hour and the LEDs are still the same.

Thanks for the suggestion btw, just downloaded the full manual and will print and read tomorrow =)
It should take less than a minute for the IMU and electronics to warm up and the Phantom is ready to fly.

it was just outdoors...
the strange thing was that the very first time I used it, there was some gps signal, but now, nothing...

should I do something else ?

logs seem good to me :

========== 2015.10.07 02:42:18 =====================
Packet: P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2015.10.18 22:56:24 =====================
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Are you near power lines? Are you in an open area? Is there big metal objects near you? Ant of these things will contribute to failure of GPS lock.

Understood, I'm in a city, will try in a more open area during the week then.
thx guys!

Hello,

Are you able to see the camera view through your tablet? It sounds like you have the same problem every other Phantom 3 is having right now. The bird doesn't display GPS mode and has a red box at the top that says "no signal". If you're seeing the red "no signal" box, then it's not because you're a beginner, it's because DJI screwed us with the latest software updates.

it was just outdoors...
the strange thing was that the very first time I used it, there was some gps signal, but now, nothing...

should I do something else ?

logs seem good to me :

========== 2015.10.07 02:42:18 =====================
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2015.10.18 22:56:24 =====================
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.
Is this the right version listed here??? Should be v01.04.0010

What I was asking was if the Nageur83 had V.99.999.999.bin....
That does not look right to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20