Overlaying flight data

Reaction score
Ok. Earlier I asked question about overlaying and msinger helped me tremendously. How I am stumped at the moment and need help. I will tell you exact what I have done and how I did it and can't seem to figure out last step.
1. I downloaded the dashware software.
2. I created 2 folders on my pc. Dji video. And dji flight data.
3. I went to iTunes and imported all the video and flight data info. No problem.
I then went to healthy drones and created an account. I imported the flight data file I wanted and matched it to a video from my phantom. It converted the data from my flight data.
I then went to the dashware software and uploaded the video. Now dashware is asking for the converted flight data. Which I can't seem to save from healthy drones. I see it. But I don't see how to save it to my desktop or another folder. Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

At the healthy drones website, choose the flight you're interested in, the click the Overview tab in the top menu and the General tab in the left menu. To download the flight log click Download CSV right below the map in the middle of the page. I'd take a screenshot for you, but I'm not near a computer at the moment.

Ok. Thanks. Will go back and try. I did see that there was not sure what it meant. Thanks you as least understood the question I was asking.

I appreciate the help. I guess now the problem
Is matching flight record to the correct video. Since I edited many videos this will be tough. But i do have the understanding. Now last question. When video and flight data is in dashware. I guess I save it as a new file someone. Just wondering how dashware puts it all together. I know I'm close to understanding this.

I matched all now. And dashware is creating the video now Nai I'm not sure where it will save it. Hehhe. Hate being a dumb donkey. Just all so new.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20