Over 300 US$ for a P3 smart battery in Miami!

Reaction score
I am here in Miami only for 2 days and was shopping this afternoon in Aventura Mall when I saw an electronics shop near the main entrance who had some P3 and extra battery for sale so I came in to ask for the price and I was shocked to hear a price over 300 US$!!! I was so shocked that I can't even remember the actual price but when I told the seller that it costs only 160 US$ when I live in Singapore (I did not tell him that DJI sells it for 149 US$ on its website since I did not want to argue with him anyway as he was obviously trying to cheat me), he told me that probably that for less than his price, the battery should not be genuine... What a joke! Miami shoppers, be aware.

Thanks as an uneducated fool and his money will soon be parted.... vendor will probably get one of his customers that he sold a P3 to who wants one NOW to buy...

I am here in Miami only for 2 days and was shopping this afternoon in Aventura Mall when I saw an electronics shop near the main entrance who had some P3 and extra battery for sale so I came in to ask for the price and I was shocked to hear a price over 300 US$!!! I was so shocked that I can't even remember the actual price but when I told the seller that it costs only 160 US$ when I live in Singapore (I did not tell him that DJI sells it for 149 US$ on its website since I did not want to argue with him anyway as he was obviously trying to cheat me), he told me that probably that for less than his price, the battery should not be genuine... What a joke! Miami shoppers, be aware.

The people who believe this ******** are the ones who keep such in business.

Use lack of supply as well as a fear of originality and a person can ask five times the price of the ignorant. Luckily, you aren't ignorant. What's so unlucky for the rest of us is those idiots who don't think to research and instead, just throw down some money.

If this ******* wasn't making money, he wouldn't be asking such an exorbitant price.

He is a smart thief... he knows batteries are hard to come by... its called profiteering...

He is a smart thief... he knows batteries are hard to come by... its called profiteering...

Profiteering is only allowed by the highly, and selectively, ignorant. History has shown this time and time again. See the history of California's Gold rush to see a CLEAR result of such.

Do not give the profiteer such credit. Instead, point out the IDIOTS who allow such thieves to flourish.

There is an individual responsibility. Please. Do not give the irresponsible a process by which to absolve themselves of their own ignorance; their own idiocy. Their laziness is their own undoing. And yet, they will come here to ***** and complain about being "taken" and expect OTHERS to do their deeds for them. Such a tragic result of current day belief systems.

SMFH.

Profiteering is only allowed by the highly, and selectively, ignorant. History has shown this time and time again. See the history of California's Gold rush to see a CLEAR result of such.

Do not give the profiteer such credit. Instead, point out the IDIOTS who allow such thieves to flourish.

There is an individual responsibility. Please. Do not give the irresponsible a process by which to absolve themselves of their own ignorance; their own idiocy. Their laziness is their own undoing. And yet, they will come here to ***** and complain about being "taken" and expect OTHERS to do their deeds for them. Such a tragic result of current day belief systems.

SMFH.

LOL @BlackHawk388 you feel quite strongly about this :D

I agree,

It is what it is... big companies do it all the time...

LOL @BlackHawk388 you feel quite strongly about this :D

I agree,

It is what it is... big companies do it all the time...

Such companies should have their pee-pee's whacked with a ruler. By an ugly Nun.

However, there are those who make an honest living by making an honest profit based on market conditions. There IS a difference. Hopefully, I don't need to further explain that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephan
No explanation needed. We already agreed ages ago. But why an ugly Nun? :D
Thanks fo the laugh

Don't shop for a toothpick in a Mall-- they are only looking for 2 to 3 times retail on most of this stuff, expecially electronics.:eek::eek:

Aventura is similar to 90210.
More wealth in that area than in many countries.
I can easily see them selling them for that price in that area. Rich snobs. (wish I was one)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl