Outlaw T-shirt now available....

Reaction score
After reading the comical article regarding Drone's-UAV's or (whatever you wish to call them) by folks like us in Texas Monthly, making the new law passed on September 1st, comical and ridiculous to say the least! The following T-Shirt contribution regards my feeling and most likely a few of the Phantom Pilots.com Community... It is a Silk Screen process - 100% Cotton T's in sizes Small - XXL -now available for order, only $18.00 delivered free to the contiguous United States. I accept Paypal. Just give me your size and address. Paypal to my email of [email protected]. Shirts will be printed on November 5, 2014, and shipped same week.
I hope you like my concept.....PS; I changed the wording to read "When they make flying my Drone illegal "
Moose

PAYPAL IS [email protected] $18.00 be sure to include your address and size, deliveries begin on 11-5-2014

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 496
I've had several requests for overseas orders & I'll ship them no problem & just charge what it costs me. Also had a Hobbyshop that wanted "UAV" instead of Drone, along with their logo, so if you want UAV, you can have UAV same cost, but won't be ready for delivery until mid month. We're printing and shipping all other starting Tuesday 4th November 2014..,
Thanks, Moose

BTW; the quality of these shirts and the Silk-Screen Process is of Excellent quality!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4