our warranty drone ordered but not shipped

Reaction score
So I have ordered our drone with the warranty case we got approved for our defective drone. It was ordered jan 22th. Nothing has been shipped yet. I have sent 2 or 3 emails to the sales department, I have chatted with the tech chat to be told they cannot deal with tracking and shipping and to online chat the sales department...well, that link for me doesn't work. I was given this number to call, supposed to be toll free 1 (818) 235 0789 and when I dial, it says that's it's not a number.

I am completely utterly frustrated. We are drone free since Dec 27th ... and knowing we are allowed to get a new one, but they won't even ship and I have NO way of contacting them about it.

Any advice? My husband is quite anxious on getting his xmas gift back. Especially if it's possible, regulations ok etc, we planned on bringing it to the Maldives ...

Sorry to hear about your issue. (818) 235-0789 is the correct number for DJI's Service Center and they are the ones you will need to speak with regarding your case. I hope you are able to get this resolved with them prior to your travels.

So finally was able to speak to someone and they said roughly another month until delivery. This sucks. I get a defective drone, miss out on over a month of it, now it takes over a month to deliver. Roughly by Feb 27th... but there is no guarantee. :(

So I have ordered our drone with the warranty case we got approved for our defective drone. It was ordered jan 22th. Nothing has been shipped yet. I have sent 2 or 3 emails to the sales department, I have chatted with the tech chat to be told they cannot deal with tracking and shipping and to online chat the sales department...well, that link for me doesn't work. I was given this number to call, supposed to be toll free 1 (818) 235 0789 and when I dial, it says that's it's not a number.

I am completely utterly frustrated. We are drone free since Dec 27th ... and knowing we are allowed to get a new one, but they won't even ship and I have NO way of contacting them about it.

Any advice? My husband is quite anxious on getting his xmas gift back. Especially if it's possible, regulations ok etc, we planned on bringing it to the Maldives ...
Hey they are real bad at DJI year round but it's also Chinese New Year..

A month ago I was flying my drone. It fell out of the sky. I sent it in to DJI for warranty team to review crash and consider repairing under warranty. 3 - 4 weeks ago. The moment they hear warranty your drone gets set aside for profitable repairs. I have emailed, I have called time and time. The response I get is total silence. They did tell me I could pay $210 to get it fixed in 2 days. I asked they review the crash and see if it could be covered. I did not crash the AC, I did not fly out of sight or hit a tree or building, batteries fully charged. They give no reason for not covering the mysterious crash. Good luck. Maybe we should gather 100 or so pilots in our situation and complain together.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20