OT: no 30/60 fps on my GoPro 3+

Reaction score
I updated my GoPro 3+ to ver 2.0 last day. I got 60 fps for 1080p after update. After I activated ProTune don't have anymore 30 and 60 fps on my list for 1080p. I have set ProTune to off but still can't find 30 and 60 fps on my list for any resolution.

What I done wrong? How to do to fix it?

have you changed to pal video setting from ntcs or what ever it is this will change your fps. Let me know how you get on

ginsonic said:
I updated my GoPro 3+ to ver 2.0 last day. I got 60 fps for 1080p after update. After I activated ProTune don't have anymore 30 and 60 fps on my list for 1080p. I have set ProTune to off but still can't find 30 and 60 fps on my list for any resolution.

What I done wrong? How to do to fix it?

Well you definitely should be capable of 30fps at 1080 no matter what your setting.
(did you make sure the option for Video+Stills was turned off as well?)
it's no doubt something you had done, so please report back when you figure it out.

Might want to re-flash the update with a fresh download. Do it from your PC/Mac, not from a phone app. GoPro has had some issues with the 02.00 update ( per an email I got from GP tech support when I could not get the new update to "take". )

You might want to call GP tech support and have them coach you through it, just to be sure..

And please be careful with the update. Follow GP's directions...you don't want to brick it.. :!:

Let us know how it goes...and good luck to ya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31