OSMO 4 REAL ESTATE?

I too would like to know this. thank you for posting. I am doing aerial real estate pictures but thinking about offering interior pictures too.. what would I need to accomplish this ?

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Being a real estate "droner" too, I'm thinking of using the OSMO+ for indoor videos. Would be easier and might even lower insurance costs...:eek:...but I'm just curious if others already do it - and what their experiences are?

Hi all. I am also a real estater and have just started with P34K and just waiting for my Osmo. My first impressions about "the quality" of P34K are just terrible. The compass is out of order during most of the time and the image quality is
just useless. I am just going to send the P3 to service and hoping that the Osmo is not that bad. Can't use P3 for real estate photographing, at least as it is...

Reactions: DronePilotOne
So, I got my Osmo last week and have tested the possibilities now intensively. The good news first, the image quality for still photos were surprisingly good, both jpg and raw. The bad news, Osmo is definitely not meant for indoor use, or at least not for serious real estate use. For birthday parties the quality may be good enough, but if you like to sell a house with video, you can forget Osmo. The 4k video is hazy, jittery and would require a lot of additional lights. But for professional use, you have to be prepared to pay 2.000 - 5.000$ to get reasonable and serious gears. So, in my case, unfortunately I am going to sent the Osmo back. What a pity :confused::(

So, I got my Osmo last week and have tested the possibilities now intensively. The good news first, the image quality for still photos were surprisingly good, both jpg and raw. The bad news, Osmo is definitely not meant for indoor use, or at least not for serious real estate use. For birthday parties the quality may be good enough, but if you like to sell a house with video, you can forget Osmo. The 4k video is hazy, jittery and would require a lot of additional lights. But for professional use, you have to be prepared to pay 2.000 - 5.000$ to get reasonable and serious gears. So, in my case, unfortunately I am going to sent the Osmo back. What a pity :confused::(

Yeah, heard the same thing from everywhere else. A $500 compact Panasonic LX10 is a far better bid for indoor real estate.

I too at first thought I was going to use my Osmo for real estate video tours, however due to the poor low light quality. Have abandoned the idea. Instead i am going to use a DSLR handheld gimbal. Quick question for all you with Real Estate video experience, is a walk through video or a more cinematic, slider, pans and tilt video more preferable?

Guys I do a little bit of real estate. Here is a house I just did with inside video. Not using a Osmo but I am using my Yuneec Q500+ 4K on the steady grip. Using the P4 for outside and used the yuneec for the inside and fire-pit area
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been using my OSMO mobile for my virtual tour videos and it comes out excellent ...I've been shooting in 4K with Galaxy S7 & S8

If budget can cover I'd recommend the osmo pro because the camera is much better in low light so you'll need less lighting indoors.

The z-axis makes walkthroughs straight steadi-cam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan