OSD on the FC40... and DJI said it couldn't be done

Thanks for the info, what are the differences that you liked better on the sosd vs the n1osd? Thanks
I can't find a definable answer to this. Does the radar display and the artificial horizon work on the n1 osd as well? Or is it just a basic height and altitude with GPS stats?

I can't find a definable answer to this. Does the radar display and the artificial horizon work on the n1 osd as well? Or is it just a basic height and altitude with GPS stats?

It is customizable as well, but right now I have height, altitude, distance, distance from home, speed, navigation, satellites, battery, and pointer. all helpful items on the screen, especially battery so I can know when to head back:)

Reactions: dtitus6297
Great News for the owners of N1/N2/N3 OSD .. i just bought couple of N1s and i was surprised to find all menus and on screen data are in English .. i also noticed the firmware is (v 1.5) so there must be a firmware update for the old ones .

Last edited:
Great News for the owners of N1/N2/N3 OSD .. i just bought couple of N1s and i was surprised to find all menus and on screen data are in English .. i also noticed the firmware is (v 1.5) so there must be a firmware update for the old ones .

This is good news! Just curious but where did you buy your N1? I'll start looking online to see if I can find the firmware, but flashing the module is my primary concern and how. Thanks for the news IIVII!:)

i got mine from thanksbuyer.com .

i did lil diggin' and i found the firmware v.1.6 for the N osd's .. the link below has 2 zip files the first one is for the normal N osd the ones we have .. the 2nd zip file seems to be for the new mini osd that comes in a tiny aluminum case.

link : 非凡科技升级软件_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制

the update seems straightforward , here's a chinese clip on how to make your FTDI connection and do the upgrade .

极翼P2飞控加装非凡FFOSD N1版的方法_高清—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

pls note that i haven't tried any of the above , i'm just trying to help here.. :)

Last edited:
i got mine from thanksbuyer.com .. and the only reason i went for it is the minnaza can't handle more than 4s batt , where the N1/2/3 support upto 6s . and i'm glad i did , cuz i really like the DJI now called iosd interface :)

i did lil diggin' on some chinese sites and i found the firmware v.1.6 for the N osd's .. the link below has 2 zip files the first one is for the normal N osd the ones we have .. the 2nd zip file seems to be for the new mini osd that comes in a tiny aluminum case.

link : 非凡科技升级软件_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制

the update seems straightforward , here's a chinese clip on how to make your FTDI connection and do the upgrade .

极翼P2飞控加装非凡FFOSD N1版的方法_高清—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

pls note that i haven't tried any of the above , i'm just trying to help here.. :)

Much appreciated this is definitely doable and I was always wondering how they flash these OSD's!:) I will attempt to give it a go thanks IIVII!:)

Hello my fellow pilot have a question I would like to have a camera other than a GoPro good quality pictures less weight any suggestions

Hello my fellow pilot have a question I would like to have a camera other than a GoPro good quality pictures less weight any suggestions

Try an SJCAM. They are all I use now. Make sure to get the real camera from Foxoffer or B&H

hey pilots i would like to connect the dji ground station to my laptop. it will not connect to network and this is a fc40

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj