Orwell Bridge Ipswich Suffolk

Reaction score
Went for a flight to see the Orwell Bridge in Suffolk today, was not intending to make anything out of today's footage however some of the shots were to nice to pass on so here's what I got ...Enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for watching guys, always a tough balance between getting close enough to get a good view and shot but not too close where by you attract criticism for flying so close to a structure. Happy medium here I think

@ kie1an, I know the flying laws differ in the UK, but have you done a flight in Norwich?
I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath. I have some amazing photos of the Cathedral from on the ground.
Safe flying

@ kie1an, I know the flying laws differ in the UK, but have you done a flight in Norwich?
I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath. I have some amazing photos of the Cathedral from on the ground.
Safe flying

I haven't done a flight at Norwich yet no, bet you got loads of pictures when stationed at Lakenheath! I'm just visiting the area at the moment to see family but maybe next time could venture that way Thanks

Yup. Some amazing ones. I was just messing around then with photography. If I went there now, ****, I would love it. Possibly a summer trip to the UK...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan