Original or pre 1.2.6 firmware

Reaction score
I'm looking for an original firmware download or possible share from somebody for a Phantom 3 Pro for a project I'm working on. If someone's got it and will share message me and I'll compensate you for it.

Reactions: Digdat0
I'm looking for an original firmware download or possible share from somebody for a Phantom 3 Pro for a project I'm working on. If someone's got it and will share message me and I'll compensate you for it.
FYI that unless something changed recently, all of the old firmware is available directly from DJI.

Go to this post for a complete listing.

Last edited:
I have some versions under 1.1.8 for a P3P if you know what it is exactly you are after.

Reactions: scowlnski
Thanks greatly, well these are the original firmware they are modified from the original release. When flashing these it ads "
I have some versions under 1.1.8 for a P3P if you know what it is exactly you are after.

1.1.8 would be just fine and greatly appreciated. Is this something you've had or just recently downloaded? PM me so I can compensate you for it.

How about p4is that available also? I'd like to have those versions for saving myself I really wish they would make the DJI go older versions available as well

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

How about p4is that available also? I'd like to have those versions for saving myself I really wish they would make the DJI go older versions available as well

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I was able to obtain all firmware versions for P3A and P3P let me know if you need any, Ill work on uploading them for all who want

I was able to obtain all firmware versions for P3A and P3P let me know if you need any, Ill work on uploading them for all who want

Do you have a list showing each version you have? I would like to look over what you have for the P3P if possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.